team85 Fitness classes
HIIT Workout Classes
Torch maximum calories in a minimum amount of time by alternating intensity levels. Test your limits with HIIT Workout Classes.
HIIT Workout Classes consist of short bouts of intense work lasting anywhere from 10 to 60 seconds, followed immediately by a period of active recovery of the same length or longer. This cycle of hard work and recovery is repeated anywhere from 3 to 10 times, depending on the workout. – Health Line
- High-intensity interval training (HIIT workouts) has the fitness industry buzzing because of its potential to torch maximum calories in a minimum amount of time.
- HITT Workout Classes are extremely effective for weight loss. When trying to lose weight, you want to burn fat and build lean muscle to continue to burn more fat.
- HIIT forces your body to use energy from fat as opposed to carbs. This makes losing fat more efficiently.
- Intense calorie burn, not only during the workout but also in the hours afterwards. The latter comes from the excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC) effect, where your body burns more calories as it returns to its normal resting state after a workout and adapts to the exercise you’ve done.
- HIIT is an effective fat burner.