team85 Fitness classes
Stretch Yoga Classes
Full-body workout combining two disciplines, Stretch Yoga Classes give you core strength, balance, better posture, and muscle mobility.
- Stretch Yoga Classes combine two disciplines: Yoga and Stretching.
- They can look and feel similar but they are two very different practices.
- Stretching exercises are only focused on increasing flexibility and yoga on the other hand, increases muscle strength, stability, core and balance.
- Yoga is a practice that involves a wide variety of moves to engage different muscle groups.
- As a full body workout, Yoga is very popular for all ages and fitness levels due to the flexibility of poses, low impact and slow pace.
- Stretching is defined as reaching, widening or pulling something, and putting your limbs into positions that make the muscles feel less tight.
- Stretch Yoga Classes employ a practice that mixes both disciplines to stretch. This allows for a variety of moves for stretching using yoga moves that engage muscle groups including the core for increase flexibility and stability.