team85 Fitness classes
Team Step Classes
These workouts are designed to combine cardio resistance with strength training and aerobics. Join Team Step Classes today to shed the calories away.
- A professional instructor will show you each move. The instructor and the upbeat music motivate you to keep going.
- Your class will start with a warm-up, followed by choreographed routines on the step, and a cool down at the end.
- In some classes, you’ll use hand weights for strength-training moves off the step.
- A step class is an aerobic fitness class which is designed to provide people with cardio and strength training.
- Step classes are effective burning fat and shedding calories.
- Combining cardio with toning exercises. Choreographies involving constantly stepping on and off the board. This adds endurance, resistance and strength, making step classes an all around full body workout.
- Team Step Classes are Suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
- Intervals of cardio and resistance activities build muscle and burn fat. Step-n-Strength involves moving up and down the step as well as laterally, targeting your lower body muscle groups when ascending and descending the step.
- Step aerobics are usually done to music that ranges from 120 to 127 beats per minute, and the goal of the workout is to exercise within the target heart range for a certain amount of time.
- This is a great way to increase coordination, build fitness and introduce cardio into your workout as well as tone up different muscle groups in one session.